Tuesday, June 4, 2013

NOTD: Sinfulcolors Feeling Great

Hello! This is my first nail of the day post. Hope you like it

The nail look for today is Feeling Great from Sinfulcolors Professional. I had this color for a while and I saw it in my nail polish drawer and I thought that it might be a good color for summer. Here it is.


This is a really pretty fushia color. Is a really good and pretty color for summer for any type of skin color. I like how it goes with my skin color. The formulation of the nail polish is not thick but is not light so I found it a good formulation. Is really easy to put it on your nails and it spread nicely around your nail. You can put only 1 coat but for more light and color put 2 coats. I did two coats and then I put my Bettina Top Coat.

 You can found this nail polish and other colors at Walgreens and/or other drugstores. This only cost like 1.99 or so. 



Hope you like the color, XOXO Gina

Be sure to follow me at Bloglovin'

6 comments: