Sunday, June 16, 2013

Trending now: Nail Art

Hello girls! Summer is all about neon colors, looking fresh and trying something new. We wear colorful outfits, shoes and even accessories but we can't forget about the nails. This summer 2013 is all about nail art. Doing something different in your nails so they don't look pale or with one simple color. You can do whatever you like on your nails and they will look good.

If you're feeling crafty or feel like painting something, do it to your nails. You can do graphics, glitter, floral, some cartoons and even ombre. To do this nail art, there are nail pencils, brushes or just nail polish stripes that have the design already. So if this summer you want to try something new, do nail art. You don't have to be a professional, just be creative and put a lot of passion into it and you will see that the nail art will come great. You can see tutorials if you don't know how to do it.  I love to do nail art and I do it like every week. I like that my nails have something because it defines my personality. I look for pictures on the internet and copy them or search for tutorials.

Here are some nail art that you can try for this summer: ( photos are from google)

Ombre
Tribal art











Tribal
Stripes and glitter


Hope you like the post. If you girls do nail art on your nail I will love to see them. You can put thee picture of them in the comments section. 
Do you girls want that I do some DIY nail art?  If yes, what kind of nail art do you want to see?

xx Gina

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. ¡Me encanta el tribal art! Muy chevere tu blog :) acá te dejo el mío


    http://lipstickrojo.blogspot.com/


    Evy

    ReplyDelete