Thursday, June 6, 2013

NAIL ART: Small Triangles


Hi! Here is a nail art that I really liked when I saw it at Pinterest. There are not the same colors as in Pinterest because I use my own style in colors and did it with my two favorite colors. The photo explains the steps but I'm going to put it in words so you can read it too.

STEPS:

1. This are the materials or product to use if you are going to do this nail art. You will need: tape, 2 colors that you like and you can't forget the top coat. I use a pink Covergirl nail polish and Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings. Tip for you by me: You can use a plain color and a sparklie one or a gold nail polish.

2. First, your going to paint your nails with 2 coats of the master nail polish. This color is going to be the one that is going to show more.

3. Then, let the nail polish dry for at least half an hour so when you put the tape on your nail, the tape don't mess up the nail polish. You are going to put the tape in the form of a triangle. Tip: You can make the form of the triangle when putting it on your nail or do the form before and the put the tape.

4. When you put the tape with the form of a triangle on your nail, apply the second color that you chose in the space provided, the triangle form. Tip: Remove the tape as soon as you applied the nail polish on each finger because is you let dry the nail polish then the nail art is not going to work.

5. Of course, to finish this beautiful nail art, apply your favorite top coat. My favorite top coat is from Bettina but you can use your favorite.

6. There is the final look of the nail art. Let the nails dry for a while so you don't ruin your nails.

Here is a better look at the nail art:

If you want me to do more nail arts, leave me a comment down below and what nail art would you like for me to do.
Thanks,

xx Gina

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin'

5 comments:

  1. Pretty nail art. Thanks for the tutorial :) You've got a really nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D Of course, it seems nice to follow each other :D Follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta esta idea! La voy a intentar!

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dale :D tengo una propuesta para hacer entre varias bloggers. Estaba buscando ideas para posts y vi esta y me parecio hacerla que crees? :Team up with another blogger you know pick a theme, and do a makeup look each that suits the theme. Include links to each others posts.

    ReplyDelete