Monday, June 10, 2013

CoverGirl: Hunger Games New Collection


I have good news for you guys and especially for those who love the beauty products from the CoverGirl brand. CoverGirl is going to release a new makeup line inspired by the movie Hunger Games. This makeup line is called the Capitol Collection. This makeup line is perfect for those Hunger Games fans who wants to imitate the looks from Katniss or other Hunger Games cast. If you saw the movie, which is a awesome movie, you know that the makeup from the cast are very colorful, and with extreme colors.

Hunger Games; Catching Fire is not coming until November but with this makeup line you can start trying looks to wear the premiere night in any  theater. Personally, I love their products and I loved Hunger Games so I was  really excited when I heard about this news. I can't wait for this makeup line to release their makeup.

Here are some looks from The Hunger Games movie:















Are you guys excited for this collection release? If you saw the movie, what was your favorite part of the movie?

XX Gina
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Covergirl is coming out with The Hunger Games line? I really really really want to try them out! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete