Sunday, June 23, 2013

FOTD: To the Movies

Hi girls! I'm back with beauty posts. YEY! So, yesterday I went to the movies with my family to see Monsters University and I know that I'm 19 years old but there's a child inside me and all of us when we see movies when we were children. I really liked the movie and I want to see it again, so yeah. I want you girls to know what I wore for my makeup and what I usually use when I go to the movies whether with my family or friends. Here it is :D



 On my Face:
Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium/Deep Tint by Maybelline
Oil Control Pressed Powder in 555Soft Honey by Covergirl
Bronzer in Warm Tan by ELF 
Blush in Mellow Wine by Wet and Wild
Invisible Concealer in Medium by Covergirl




 On my Eyes:
Eyelid Primer in Sheer by ELF
Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Eyeshadow in 35 Tough as Taupe by Maybelline
Easyliner for Eyes Pencil Eyeliner in Black by Jordana
High Definition Liquid Eyeliner in 889 Extra Balck by NYC
Eyeshadow Palette by Elizabeth Arden ( don't know the name of the color but is the brownish color)
  On my Lips:
Bees Wax by Burt's Bees
Nature Luxe Gloss Balm in 220 Peony by Covergirl


Here is a photo that I took. "I'm officially a college student"- Mike Wazaoski
 
 

Thank You :)




2 comments:

  1. Hey Gina! Great look! I've been wanting to see the monsters university ever since they announced they were making it! I can't wait to see it when it shows here in Taiwan! You have yourself a new follower on bloglovin! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Daphne, now you too have a new follower on Bloglovin'. Hope you like the movie when you see it

    xx Gina

    ReplyDelete