Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My new Youtube Channel :)

HI GIRLS!! I have news for you. Because I love what I do in this blog, I create a beauty youtube channel so you girls can see who I am and keep following me in all the stuff that i do that you girls like. My channel is supposed to be called Versace of Curly but because I;m a rookie at that, I don't know how to change my youtube channel name. But this doesn't matter because you can search me on youtube as Gina Liard and you will found me. I have only 2 videos uploaded, for now, but little by little I will upload more videos like i do here. I'm not going to leave this blog because this is where I started and this gave me the courage to do the youtube channel. I will be using both, blog and youtube channel, but maybe the blog a little more.

Here's my youtube channel so you girls can subscribe and follow me :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/thecliquefan94
Remeber that if you want to see my videos, click where it says videos and they will appear.

I hope you like my beauty youtube channel and I counting in all of you to be my first subscribers. :D

Be sure ti follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment