Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pretty Little Liars (PLL) Tag!

Hi girls! This post is going to be a little different because is a  tag about one of my favorite series, Pretty Little Liars. I promise you that I will soon be doing beauty and/or fashion posts and uploading videos on my beauty channel on Youtube. I am so excited because season 4 of PLL as just started because this means more mystery and episodes to watch. So this tag was done by Dany from Bluebells and Owls and when I saw it and said: "Gina, you have to do this tag because you're a PLL fan", so here it is.

  

1.  Who is your favorite character? In this question I have the same answer as Dany.  I have to say that is between Aria and Hanna. I like them because of two things: fashion style and character. They both dress awesome and is a simple style to copy. I also like them because they both have like a rough character and that make me identify with them. Having a rough character leads to not falling for anything that A does and not giving up in finding who A is. 

2. Who do you think is behind the A team? In the past 3 seasons there's been troubles, twists, and that makes me doubt about who is behind the A team. I accidentally read like a review of the books and they said that Alison have a twin sister and that one of them is dead and the other one is not, Obviously, the one alive is A and also with outside help. But if I have to answer right away, I would say that Melissa, Spencer's sister, Mona, Mrs. Dilareuntis, A's mom, and A's brother.

3. Who do you ship? Like Dany, I have to say Spencer and Wren. They look cute together but I like Toby more.

4. Most memorable/cheesy /stupid moment? I think that moment would be when Spencer goes crazy because she thought that Toby was dead. Is fine that she cried and not talk to anybody but I think that it was a little exaggerated for her to go crazy like Mona. 

5. Favorite villain? I have to say Jenna blind or not blind. She just mess with anybody and don't care.

6. Who do you predict will or might become a villain? I really don't know because this show is unpredictable but to answer this correctly I will have to say maybe Ezra. Maybe it will be him because all of the secrets that Aria have about A and she does not want to tell him.

7. Which girl do you think has been hurt the most by A? I think that Spencer. Only with "Toby's death" is enough. Nobody would want that her boyfriend or girlfriend get killed.

8. Which girl's style do you love the most? I have to say Aria's because it is like a hippie/retro style. I really like that king of style because it fits my style. I like Hanna's style but her style is a little more expensive and high end clothing.

9. Which girl do you relate the most? I really don't "relate" with any of the character but in high school I had 3 best friends and we called ourselves PLL. I was Emily because of my sporty side so yes I relate a little bit with Emily.

10. Why did the girls keep seeing Alison? Sorry for the spoiler but is because the see her. Alison is alive, or one of the "twins". Maybe she is red coat.

11. Who is your crush on the show? Definitely Ezra. I wish I have a teacher that hot haha. He is not only HOT but he is a gentleman and takes good care of Aria. But Caleb and Jason are also my crushes.

12. Who is your least favorite character on the show? I have to say Spencer because she believes that she's better than Emily, Aria, and Hanna. She will be intelligent but the other one's are a,so intelligent but in different form. She wants to solve the mystery all by herself and not having help from her best friends. And if she have help, she doesn't care very much about their information.

13. What was the biggest shocking moment for you? When Spencer revealed herself being one of A's helper. That was a big shock for me. I couldn't believe that she would kidnapped Ezra's son. 

14. What would you do if A was after you? I really don't know. I would freak out because knowing that a "dead" person is sending me texts, and letters, is not normal. I would cooperate with the police, court and my parents so they can solve what is happening. 


So that is all for this tag. Sorry for the spoiler. If you're a PLL fan and you do this tag, I would love to see your answers so leave them on the comments section. 

XX



2 comments:

  1. First, thank you so much for doing the tag!! I enjoyed so much reading your answers,and I noticed we have similar ones. That is so cool!!! We can talk about pll for hours! Haha :D Great job, girl!
    Loved it!
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D yes we do have similar ones and yes we can talk.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete