Saturday, June 15, 2013

NOTD: CoverGirl Smokey Taupe

Hola! This nail polish is not summerish but I really like it. Is from the CoverGirl brand. I really like the nail polishes of CoverGirl because you don't need any top coat because it has the color and the top coat in one bottle. 

The nail look for today is Smokey Taupe from CoverGirl. My grandmother bought me this nail polish and I really liked it. (My grandma is so sweet) Maybe is not like a summer nail polish but is something I can work out. Here it is

It's like brownish matte color. I like it because is like a nude color for my skin tone. Like I said earlier, this nail polish doesn't need a top coat but I use it anyways to give the nail more shine. With the top coat, my nails  are seen if I have gel nail polish, which I don't. The formulation of the nail polish is good. The nail polish lasts a lot, like a week or so. I really recommend it for those girls who wear a lot of nail polishes and want them to last. 





The bottles are like on the go. They're not big or too small, just the right size. If you need to re-touch your nail polish, this is a good nail polish bottle to carry on. They cost no more than $ 4 so it's a good price.

xx Gina

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments: