Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Favorites


Hi! Here are the beauty and non beauty products that I used the most in may. The weather in Puerto Rico is beggining to feel hot and these products helped me stay fresh. Hope you like it!

1. L'Oreal Ever Curl Hydracharge Shampoo and Conditioner: Since I have super curly hair when I found out about this product I thought: "I need to have this" so i bought it. These product cares for your curls and treat them well. The curls are left smooth, and defined, really defined. The products also gives your curls hydration so it doesn't cause frizz in your hair and lives your curls soft. Also I like the smell of it. (Walgreens, 6.99)

2. CoverGirl Lashblast Clump Crasher Mascara: This mascara is my everyday mascara. This mascara is really good when your want to have a simple makeup and don't have a lot of mascara in the eyelashes. I usually put two coats of this mascara but with one coat is enough. This doesn't clump your eyelashes and reallygives them volume. I really love it! (Walgreens, 8.99)

3. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB: This BB cream is good and that's why I use it almost every day. It has SPF so prevents sunburns, gives you some coverage of the imperfections on your face and the best of all is that adjust to your skin color. Of course, they have different sheer tint or colors so choose the one that most complement your skin tone. (Walgreens, 8.99)

4.Claire's Kabuki Brush: I recently bought this brush because I wanted to try it and I really like it to put my powder instead of putting it with the pad it comes in the pressed powder. I Also like it because is small and I can used it like on the go. 

5. Beauty Sponge: Some beauty bloggers or youtubers use a beauty sponge to apply foundation, cream blush and even eyeshadow. I went to Marshalls and I found it, and in a really good price. It cost me 5.99. I like the sponge because it doesn't swallow mcuh of the beauty product as the makeup brushes do. 

6. CoverGirl Stick Concealer: I'm new using this concealer but it really wow me of how much it hides blemishes, and pimples, dark circles. I also use a cream concealer but I have been using this one more. It is soft and don't cause dryness.

7. Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil Absorbing Sheets: This sheets are awesome and i don't regret buying it. my face is really oily and this sheets help me calm my oily face. I use this sheets everyday and the best of all is that it doesn't remove your makeup. You calm find this at any drugstore.

8. Biggest Loser The Workout: Cardio Max: I know that this is a non beauty product but I really used it this month, you know getting ready for prom. This exercise DVD is really good. You can choose what kind of cardio you want to do. There are 3 types of cardio exercises and the 3 of them with different trainer from the show Biggest Loser. In total is around 55 minutes to 60 minutes. If you can't do a whole 55 minutes or an hour, you can choose and do 35 minutes, etc. This includes a warm up and cooldown section. I really like this DVD because is all cardio and you sweat a lot. 

9. Nature Valley: Oats and Honey snack:  Another non beauty product is this snack. It taste really good and it has like 190 calories. If you're doing some kind of diet or want to stay fit this could be a really good snack. I use it for my diet routine.

10. Music: I couldn't leave my music for this month.
22 by Taylor Swift; of course, my favorite singer
Just Give Me A Reason by Pink ft. Nate Ruess

What are your May favorites? Do you have any of this products? 
PS. Follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Estoy antoja de una esponja de esas! Creo que la voy a probar. x

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. es super buena, cuando la pruebes me dices si te gustó

      Delete