Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow Tag :D


Hi again :D So I did this tag on Youtube but I'm going to do it too here. Basically this tag is about going through your beauty and fashion stuff that are the same colors of the colors of the rainbow. You can only choose 1 beauty or fashion stuff for each color. The colors from the rainbow are: blue, purple, green, yellow, orange, red and I included the pink color and multicolor.

Here's the video from my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G7ee0we7nE

The bloggers that I tag to do this are:
Zoe
-Rena
-Eva
-Stephanie
-Sophie
-Jessica
-Parie

Anyone else that see this tag, I tag you so you do it. For the bloggers that I tagged, leave me in the comments the link of yout tag. I would love to see your beauty or fashion stuff you chose for this tag

Thank You
xx Gina

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment