Sunday, September 1, 2013

Beauty Wishlist

Hi!! I think I haven't blog for a week and I'm sorry. I think I have to organize myself and set a day or days to blog and also to do and upload You Tube videos. But anyways, continuing with this post, I like trying new things and especially if I see that other people use them a lot. So, I decided to do a beauty wishlist. In this beauty wishlist I will show and I will like to have this beauty products before the 2013 ends. I know that most of this beauty products are a little old but I'm a newbie at beauty so I want to have them. And I want to have them also because they all have good review so I know there are good because I trust the reviews. Most of my makeup, like 95% of my makeup are drugstore makeup and in this wishlist I have high brand makeup so yeah, I'm willing to pay a little more for good and long lasting makeup. So here is my wishlist....

** I didn't realize that most of the beauty products are from Benefit and Urban Decay, hehe.



1. They're Real Mascara from Benefit: I have been seeing and hearing that this mascara is perfect because it makes your lashes look perfect and voluminous. I only use like Covergirl or Maybelline mascara and they do a very nice job but I would like to try this mascara to explore other mascaras. I think this is a little pricey, like $16 dollars and maybe more but I don't care, like I said I'm willing to pay more for a good makeup.


2. Naked Basics Palette from Urban Decay:  So this palette has basic colors like the name says and I think it's perfect for traveling. I have like traveling palettes from Elf but it doesn't have like all the basic colors and matte colors. I'm looking forward to buying this palette.


3. Naked 2 from Urban Decay:  This is the palette # 2 from the Naked Palette and I think for what I have seen, that this palette is better and have more beautiful and neutral colors than the first palette. I would buy both of them but for now I will buy the most recent that is the Naked 2 palette.


4. Benetint from Benefit:  This product is I think the most wanted product that I would like to have because you can use it in some many ways, for your cheeks to your lips, and so on. I have one in like travel case that came in my July ipsy bag and it's already running out because I have been using it a lot. In my skin, it doesn't show a lot but I use it anyways because in top of it I apply a matte soft pink and with this my blush stays longer.



5. M.A.C. products:  I don't have like a specific beauty product that I would like to try from MAC. I really want to try at least one either an eyeshadow, lipstick, foundation, etc. I know this brand is a well, good, high brand that sells a lot so that;s why I would like to try their products.


6. NARS Bronzer in Laguna: I use an Elf bronzer but it's not a matte bronzer and for fall a matte bronzer is a good product to have and not only fall but also for common use and for a natural look. I've heard that this bronzer in this particular shade is perfect for all kind of skin tones and that's one of the reasons that I want it.


7. Taylor by Taylor Swift Perfume: This product I NEED TO HAVE IT!! I have the last two perfumes of Taylor and I need to have this one. She's one of my favorite singer no matter what people say about her and her boyfriends. I love her. I try or smelled a sample and it smells really good and different from the other ones. This perfumes smells like a younger, sweet and nice girl. I NEED TO BUY IT PRONTO , hehe


This is all my beauty favorites and I hipe I can get them soon specially the Taylor Swift perfume.

Any of you guys have this products? Do you like them?

Thanks. XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Hey Gina! If you're starting out with MAC, I really like their eyeshadow in Woodwinked and their lipsticks! Urban Decay Naked Basics is an amazing palette! Stila's In The Light palette is on my wishlist for the moment xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daphne, I will have that in mind when I buy MAC products :D

      Delete
  2. Tengo la mayoría de los productos que pusiste aqui y te puedo decir que valen la pena! Las sombras del Naked 2 palette tienen un poco de fall out, especialmente los colores mas oscuros, so te sugiero que cuando las uses, te pongas la base a lo ultimo por si acaso. :) Y como dijo Daphne, woodwinked esta brutal!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Yanzel, tendre esto en cuenta. Ya quiero comprar estos productos pq me van a gustar mucho :D

      Gina// Versace of Curvy

      Delete