Friday, September 13, 2013

IPSY September Glambag: Classic Beauty Theme



Hi!! First, I'm so happy that I'm following my blog schedule. I hope I keep following it, hehe. Now onto the purpose of this post. Two days ago I received my September Ipsy Glambag and I liked the products that I received. I took some photos of the products and the bag. Before I forget, one thing that I like about this subscription is that every month I received a new cute mini bag instead of some subscriptions that I receive the products in a box. I have a lot to say about this subscription and others so I think I;m going to do a review post so stay tune to read it. Ok, let's continue with the ipsy glambag.

Here are the products for this month:

1. Tinted Lip Balm from Cailyn Cosmetics in Big Apple: It's a red matte color and it's really moisturizing as well. It's really pigmented so with just one or two swaps with the brush that comes with it's enough. I already tried it and I have to say that I like it because it stays a long time.

2. It's so BIG Volumizing Mascara from Elizabeth Mott: This mascara is perfect if you want to have big, curl and volumizing lashes. The first thought that came to my head when I saw this is that it resembles They're Real Mascara from Benefit. I don't know if it works the same because I haven't tried neither of them but it was just a thought. It's perfect for travel.

3. Single Eye Shadow from NYX: The color that I received is 108 Golden Poppy. It's a yellow bright color so it's perfect for that trend you want to do for fall.

4. Kohl Eye Pencil by  Obsidian: This is a creamy eyeliner that is perfect for doing smokey eye look. I really liked this eyeliner because it's not a dry kohl pencil.

5. Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil by Chella: This beauty product it's perfect for to use it as concealer and also to brighten your eyes applying it in the browbone and in the inner corners.


I think I'm going to do a classic beauty makeup tutorial with this products so stay tune to my blog and also my youtube channel :D

Thank You
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment