Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's So Big Mascara Review


HOLA!!! I see that a lot of youtubers and bloggers do reviews for products they like. So I decided to do it also because I think it's good and interesting to talk about my favorite products to let you know if I liked the products or not or if it's good or bad.  This is going is be my first review post so I hope it goes well.

This review is about the It's So Big Volumizing Mascara  by Elizabeth Mott. This mascara came in my September Ipsy Glambag and I've been loving this mascara since I first use it. It's a small or travel size ( 0.14fl.oz/4ml) but delivers and gives BIG results. When I first saw this mascara I thought immediately of the They're Real Mascara from Benefit. 

Here are 2 photos of before and after applying It's So Big Mascara. My eyes are small, they look like if I just woke up,hehe.

Without eyemakeup and mascara
With eyemakeup and mascara



















This mascara gives my lashes volume, great length, and last but not least curls. It also leave my lashes without any clumps.


"The hourglass brush ensures that you get the right amount of mascara applied to each lash." ( said my ipsy.com)

I really like this mascara and is definitely going to be in my September favorites. I recommend this mascara  for you guys. I f your receives this mascara in your ipsy bag, used it because it's really good and you can throw it in your school or college makeup bag to retouch your lashes through out the day, which in my case it's not necessary because the mascara works so good that it doesn't need to retouch it.

I hope you guys liked this post. Please tell me if you want to see more reviews posts and I will do them.

If  you guys want me to try a beauty products and do a review, I will do it. Leave your request in the comments section.

Thank You
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment