Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August Favorites!!

Hello girls :D August went so fast and I think faster than summer. I can't believe it. But anyways here are some of my favorites and goodies that I have been  loving this past month and I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep using them. I don't have too much favorites for this month but I hope you like them anyways :D

If you like to see my favorites videos please  go to my youtube channel. It's called Versace of Curvy but search me as Gina Liard. I uploaded my august favorites video just recently. Im going to leave here the video if you can't go to youtube or so you guys can have a better access to the video.

August Favorites:
- Victoria's Secret Body Wash, Body Lotion and Splash in Warm and Cozy
- Flamed Out mascara by Covergirl
- Advantage Acne Spot Treatment by Clean and Clear
- Gold Elephant Neclkace from Forever 21
- Gold Sandals from Payless
- ZUMBA FITNESS dvd's

Here's the video:

I hope you like it and please excuse my thumbnail, hehe That was the best one of al my other two options :D

Did you have August Favorites? Tell me I will like to know

Thank You
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it too. I do it every single day and the best thing is that you have fun with it and it doesn't feel like your doing exercise.

      Gina// Versace of Curvy

      Delete