Thursday, September 5, 2013

Exiting News!!!

Hi girls!!!! I have some news for you guys. I have been dealing with a lot of stuff from back to school and I don't have enough time for blog and to upload video son youtube. I have finally come together and I have decided to do a blog schedule to be more active in my blog life. I will try to maintain the schedule and maybe there can be times where I can blog other days not in my schedule and if I do that is because I have the time and because I like to do blog posts and youtube videos. For youtube I can make a schedule because that take more time with the editing, and filming the video but I will not abandon my youtube channel.

Here's my schedule for this blog:

I will blog on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

So now that you know my blog days be sure to check on my blog those days to find out what I wrote. Also please check out my youtube channel and subscribe, I will appreciate it very much

Thank You
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment