Sunday, September 8, 2013

International Dance Workshop Experience

Photo from sondeaquiprnet.wordpress.com 

Hi guys :D This post is going to be a little different because is not about fashion or beauty. This post is going to be me talking about my experience at the International Dance Workshop. So today, September 8, 2013 I went with my best friend to a dance workshop here in Puerto Rico to celebrate her birthday and also because we love to dance. We did the dance workshop last year and we loved it and we decided to do it also this year. Basically this  dance workshop is famous choreographers from music stars teaching a bunch of people that love to dance some choreography and steps to learn and have it in our experience.

This year there were 5 choreographers. The choreographers were Rhapsody (Madonna, Step Up 2), Danny Lugo (Latin Billboards, Luis Fonsi), Tito and Tamara (salsa), Hollywood ( Rihanna, Chris Brown) and last but definitively Jonte (Beyoncé). The choreography that these choreographers showed us were amazing but obviously I have my favorites. The choreographies that I liked the most were from the choreographer Rhapsody and Hollywood. I also like Jonte's choreography. They used songs that are good and I really like. (I just downloaded all the songs from the choreographies, hehe). The songs used are: You'll Never Know by Ariana Grande, Watch Out For This by Major Lazer, Love More by Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj, and the other ones I can't find them but I will keep searching.

I want to post some photos so you guys can see who are the choreographer and if you want to search for them on youtube to see how they dance, you can do it. Also some photos of me and my best friend with the choreographers. I'm sorry that I don't have more photos but taking photos or videos in the workshop was prohibited so I couldn't take any more photos of the event.


Photos ( this photos were taken by my best friend)

Here we are with Beyonce's choreogrpaher Jonte



My best friend and me with Jonte. We are the ones in the middle, right beside Jonte.

My best friend and me with all the choreographers. My best friend and me are the ones in the right side.

Thank You for reading this post even though it's a little bot different. See you on Wednesday :D

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment