Sunday, May 26, 2013

Essentials for a quick morning makeup routine

Hi! I'm back. For me, doing my makeup in the morning on the daily basis can only take a couple of minutes because I don't have a lot of time for it. I know that summer is around the corner and school is finished( at least for me) but still the time for makeup is short. We girls want to have a good makeup on  when we get out to do some shopping, go to school, etc, but maybe not too much makeup because then when you get out at night with your girlfriends, or to a party you won't look any different because you have a lot of makeup on every day. You can have a flawless makeup face with only using a few beauty products in only 5 minutes or less. Here they are....(the product that are about to be mentioned are the ones that I use)


CONCEALER


Any girl wants to have hide the  dark circles under her eyes or break outs on her face, right? The concealer can hide those dark circles or break outs. Use a small amount of concealer and pat it not rub it into your skin. You can use your fingers, a sponge, or a brush to apply it. In my case I used my ring finger or a small sponge. I suggest that you use a  shade of concealer that match your skin color for more coverage. I personally like the Covergirl Invisible Concealer because is creamy and gives a great coverage. I also like the shade of the concealer to be a little whiter than my skin color because it makes my eyes look awake.



BB CREAM

This product is now one of the most popular beauty product. Why so? Because the bb cream not only can work as a moisturizer but also can cover pimples, hide any fine lines, and some of them have SPF. The bb cream is like a foundation but not that heavy. With the bb cream you can skip using foundation and even concealer because of the tinted moisturizer that they had in. If you are in a hurry just put some bb cream and you are all done. You can apply it with your fingers or using a sponge also. My favorite one is the one in the picture, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB.


PRESSED POWDER
 



This beauty product you can use it or not. After you apply your bb cream or only your concealer you can use the powder to set the bb cream or concealer so it stay more time and also so hide the shine on your face. I used the pressed powder with a powder brush or a kabuki brush but you ca use the pat that come with it.  I have oily skin so I used the Oil Control Pressed Powder and let me say it really works.




EYELINER AND  MASCARA

You can leave the eye makeup because you have no enough time. To solve this problem you can use eyeliner in the upper lid but not a hard line just a fine line. The fine line will define your eyes, make them pop and not empty. Don't forget the mascara to finish up. Just one coat of mascara will do complete your eye makeup. This can't take you more than 2 minutes to do it. 

BRONZER OR BLUSH

To give a little color to your makeup face you can use a blush that is not a hard color. I recommend you using a light pink in the apples of your cheeks. If you don't want to use blush, just go with the bronzer. The bronzer will contour your face. Do a fish face and apply the bronzer and you will see some difference in your face. For these use blush or bronzer brushes. I liked the matte blushes and bronzers. 

LIP BALM


For the finish touch, a lip balm would work. The lip balm not only will moisturize your lips but also give them a little bit of color so your lips won't look pale. I like the Maybelline Baby Lips because it really works and it have different smells ( good smells). 








This is all the essentials for a quick makeup in the morning. Hope you like it. 
Tell me: what is your essentials for your morning makeup? What are your favorite products?
( the pictures were not take by me, used google for it)


2 comments:

  1. Esa BB cream de Maybelline es buena? Estoy loca por probar una pero como mi cara es media grasosa, tengo miedo de que no se vea bien.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si es buena, no he tratado mas ninguna pero me gustaria. Yo tambien tengo la cara grasosa pero funciona.

      Delete