Monday, May 20, 2013

Billboard Music Award Red Carpet

Hi! So yesterday May 19th, 2013 were the Billboard Music Awards. The awards were awesome and  a lot of performances by Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lopez, The Band Perry, Will I am ft Justin Bieber, and other artists. Before the awards is the red carpet and of course there are some beautiful dresses and ugly ones. I looked in Eonline.com to see what dresses were the ugly and beautiful ones. Some of the most beautiful dresses were beautiful but other ones for my taste were not. So Im going to tell you guys which were the dresses that I liked very much in no particular order.

 * Taylor Swift in a Zuhair Murad mini

<p>TSwifty shows how to take a sparkly blue mini to the max. Just in case you were wondering how it's done.</p> 
I have to begin with Tay because she is one of my favorite singers. She always dresses awesome for awards shows. This dress made the list of Eonline for the Best Dressed and also my personal list. First I loved the color of the dress, its like a royal sparkly blue. The design of the dress was beautiful, it made the dress look different. The choice to have a long sleeve dress was a good choice. The dress suited Taylor Swift in her style. 


* Emmy Rossum in Zuhair Murad
 <p>Zuhair Murad seems to be the designer of the night! The actress also opts for one of his sexy creations.</p><p><a href="http://www.eonline.com/photos/8904/2013-billboard-music-awards-arrivals" target="_blank"><strong>NEXT GALLERY: 2013 Billboard Music Awards Arrivals</strong></a></p> 
We have another Zuhair Murad creation. This dress even though the color is black is sexy. The semi sheer  on the sleeves and the legs made the dress look formal but at the same time sexy. Also the dress suits her figure and made her look flawless. I liked very much this dress and for kind of taste is unexpected. 
*  Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad 
<p>Golden girl: The diva also rocks a dazzling Zuhair Murad number but goes with a plunging neckline.</p> 
Another  Zuhair Murad. This dress is really sexy but is typical on JLo beacuse she likes wearing those kind of dresses. I liked this dress because of the color, the design of the fabric. I personally dont like the neckline to low but in JLo looks fantastic. Of course the curvy figure of her with those hips from the Caribbean made her look more  fantastic in that dress. 
This three dresses were my top 3. In the website there are more but for my taste I did not liked them. Hope you like the same dresses. Tell me what dresses were your favorites in the comment box. Thank You :D  

2 comments: