Monday, May 20, 2013

First post :)

Hi guys! Well, this is my first post here and I just want to say that I'm new at this and don't know a lot about posting but I'm gonna do my best.

My name is Gina Alexandra and I'm 19 years old. I live in the Caribbean on an island called  Puerto Rico. I love to dance, sing, do crafts. I can say that my hobbies are dancing and doing beauty and hair stuff. I was not into beauty stuff and hair stuff until one day that I was looking on YouTube some makeup tutorials and I subscribed to a beauty youtube blogger and I liked it. From that time on I like doing stuff like that but I have not get the courage to do videos to post in YouTube but I will love to do it. But first I want to begin doing blog posts and expressing myself through this before I do any videos. My blogs will be about beauty, hair and other stuff.

Hope you like my blog , see you soon  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment