Monday, August 5, 2013

June/July Favorites

June/July Favorites



Hello there! First of all I want to say sorry again for not posting many blog posts in the month of July. I was on vacation in Las Vegas for three weeks and I barely used my laptop. Ah! Before I forget, I'm going to do a post about my vacations and show you guys my favorites places that I liked from Las Vegas and some of my outfits. Continuing, for the month of June, I didn't do my favorites because I was waiting to do like a summer favorites. Almost the same favorites from June were the same as in July so I just mixed them and here are my summer favorites!

- Victoria's Secret Splash in Vanilla Lace: I have been using this splash like everyday so its been like my everyday smell. I like the vanilla scent and to smell like is wonderful. This splash was giving me as a gift from a good friend for my birthday and I have to say that when it runs out, I'm going to buy some more maybe 2 or three to have it when one run out.

- Fructis Garnier Morrocan Oil Treatment:  This product really helps my roots stay fresh and shiny. I don't have to worry about dry roots anymore. Another thing that I like about this product is the smell. I apply this product whenever I wash my hair so is just like 3 times a week or so. I recommend this product or any other product that has or its made out of moroccan oil to curly hair girls because it really works out on those curls.

- Loreal' Sleek Serum: This product came in my boxycharm from June and I have been using it since. Here in Puerto Rico between the hot weather and the humidity, my hair can have a little bit of frizz so this product calm down my frizz. It really works and I'm definitely going to buy it.

- Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer  in 002: This product has saved my life from having an oily face or maybe just keeping it down a bit. I saw a youtube blogger using this primer because she have oily skin so I thought I could try it and I have to say that I LOVED IT! It makes my face matte with all of my beauty products that I put on my face. I recommend this to all those oil skin girls who have nightmares about their face and this is including me, jaja.

- Covergirl Natureluxe Glossy Balm in Hibiscus: This lip color is a lip balm and have shine and at the same time it gives you a little bit of color, for my lips is like a nude color. I used this lip balm a while ago but I put it to the side  for a while to try the baby lips and I have to say that I like more this Covergirl lip balm than the maybelline baby lips I don't know how. I have another one of this glossy balm in like a red color.

- Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in brown and black:  I used this two eyeliners while I was in Las Vegas. This eyeliner are waterproof so from the heat in Las Vegas that sometimes was in 117 degrees, this eyeliner never came off. I apply it and the top line and at the bottom waterline and it gave me a really cute simple aye makeup.

- Nikon Coolplix Camera:  I used this camera to take photos like a lot. I've never used this camera so much like this summer. I really like how the photos were taken at daytime and nightime. Sometimes I had trouble with the camera but then it fixed it itself.

So that's all my summer favorites. I hope you like. I'm going to upload a video on my youtube channel and you can check it out. I will post here as an  update the video so you guys can see it. My youtube channel is called Versace of Curvy  but look for me as Gina Liard and you can find me.


Youtube channel video:


Thank You

5 comments:

  1. L'oreal Sleek Serum sounds so nice! Great Post xx Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rena :D It really works on my hair. If you try it and let me know :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great vacation! You know it's a great one when you don't have time to use your laptop! The l'oreal and garnier hair products sound lovely! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I really have a great vacation

      xx Gina// Versace of Curvy

      Delete
  4. Yo tengo el splash de vanilla lace y me encanta!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete