Friday, July 5, 2013

OOTD: To the Theater ( Despicable Me 2)

Hi!! Sorry about the lack of posts, I've been having fun with my friends before I leave for vacation to Las Vegas. I promise that I will do more posts no matter where am I.  On July 10, I am going to Las Vegas to visit my aunt and cousins and it's going to be more easy to do blog posts than youtube videos but I will try to do videos also.

Today, July 5th, I went to see Despicable Me 2 with my family and I have to say that the movie was more funny than the first one. I really liked this one because Gru got in love and he saved the world, haha. I want to show you the outfit that I wore to the theater. I went with a hipster outfit but with a touch of my style. Hope you guys like the outfit and I will do more OOTD posts.


My Outfit:
- Grey with black cross long shirt form Forever 21
- Denim vest form 579
- Black leggings from TJ Maxx

 Shoes:
- Black Loafers form JcPenny

 - Black Handbag from Aeropostale

 If you saw Despicable Me 2, what are your thoughts of the movie?
Did you like my outfits? Would you like to see more outfit of the day posts?

Thank You

 
 Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'.
 

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit is cute! I've yet to see the movie but hoenstly, I don't quite remember what the first movie was about, only that the minons were adorably cute! I've seen the trailer for the movie over a dozen times and still laugh when i see it again! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw Despicable Me 2 today and I loved it! Que pavera tenia! El outfit esta bien lindo!

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Yanzel :D La he visto 2 veces y me rei um monton las 2 veces

      Delete